Driving Directions From Lihue Airport to Beachside Poipu Hale –
2221 Kuai Road
View Larger Map
– This takes you out the airport and thru the traffic signal at Ahukini Road.
– Stay on Ahukini Road for 1.5 mi to the next signal which is Kuhio Highway (State Highway 56).
– Turn left onto Kuhio Highway and get into the right lane; stay in this lane past McDonalds and over the bridge.
– Kuhio Highway becomes Kaumuali’i Highway (Highway 50) at the intersection of Nawailiwili Road. Proceed straight ahead for approx 9 miles.
– Road signs and left turn lane will direct you to Koloa and Poipu via Maluhia Road (Tree Tunnel) – Go approximately 4 miles.
– Maluhia ends; turn right on Koloa Road (this is Koloa Town) and go one short block to Poipu Road and turn left at the Chevron Station.
– Go approximately 1.7 miles to the traffic circle and go around the circle 270 degrees to remain on Poipu Road.
– Go approx 3/4 mile past Poipu Shopping center which is on the left side to Hoowili Road. Turn right and go to the end which is Hoone Road.
– Turn Left on to Hoone Road and go past Brenneckes Restaurant.
– Turn Left at the first street which is Kuai Road . Almost home!
– Beachside Poipu is the third home on the left side of the road.
– The address is 2221 Kuai Road. Hale Koali parking is located at the left front side of the home.
– Hale Pua parking is down the driveway on the right side of the home to the rea
Having problems call us @ 651-5652
How far is it?????
– Spouting Horn – blow hole. 10 minutes
– National Tropical Botanical Gardens. 10 min; next to Spouting horn.
– Koloa Town – 10 minutes (Big Save Grocery and shopping)
– Grand Hyatt and Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course – 8 minutes
– Kukui’ Ula Shopping Center. 5 min drive or 30 min walk. Merrimans, Tortilla Republic, Living Foods, Josselins Tapas Bar, Bubbas and many art galleries.
– Kiahuna Golf Course – 5 minutes (Joe’s on the Green)
– Lihue – 25 minutes (Kukui Grove, Costco, K-Mart, Walmart, Longs)
– Kilauea Lighthouse (wildlife refuge) – 1.25 hour
– Waimea Canyon and Koke’e State Park – 1.5 hours
– Ke’e Beach (wet and dry caves) and Hanalei – 1.5 hours
– Polihale State Park – 1.0 hour (Hawaii’s longest beach)
– Poipu Shopping Center – 10 minute walk or 3 min drive (Roy’s, Keoki’s, Puka Dog, Starbucks, Poipu Tropical Burgers, Papalani Gelato, art galleries and mini mart)
– Brenneckes Restaurant and Deli – Walking ½ block